The life span of a T-shirt is probably not as long as you think it is―or wish it were. Once a tee goes through one, maybe two, summers, it's ready for under-sweater-only status.
GUARDINI brings the only treatment to regain the lost color of the old t-shirt. This procedure is called is COLOR DEPTHING. This particular process adds color richness to your used or worn out garments. This particular process is applicable on the cotton T-shirts, trousers, top, track suits.
Here, few simple tricks will help keep your t-shirt as white and shapely as possible.
- Always wash dark colors in cold water - it will prevent fading.
- Use a mild detergent, preferably something made specifically for darks or blacks.
- Never put black clothing in the dryer, it will only make the clothes fade quicker. Instead, hang them to dry.
- Only wash when necessary, excessive washing causes fading.
- Avoid kneeling or doing work on your knees while wearing dark color pants.
- Also washing your dark clothing inside out will help avoid fading.
- Most T-shirt manufacturers recommend washing in cold water, So if you dare challenge the label: Wash in warm water; hot water can cause shrinkage. Use the permanent-press cycle for drying.
- Use fabric softener to avoid wrinkles, and remove clothes as soon as the dryer shuts off.
- To keep whites whiter, don't overload the washing machine. Put in only whites―no prints or pastels
- To help restore original whiteness, bring it GUARDINI and get it booked under WHITENING, which counteracts yellowing.